Agne Cepinskyte is a Non-Resident Fellow at the Center on Island Security
. She is also a PhD candidate at King’s College London, where she is conducting research on the issues of national minorities and security in the Baltic region.
- Position: Non-Resident Fellow
- Location: Lithuania / United Kingdom
- Experience: Visiting Research Fellow at the European Centre for Minority Issues; Junior Researcher at the Energy Security Research Centre, Vytautas Magnus University
- Education: King’s College London (MA); Mykolas Romeris University (MA)
- Email: email@example.com
- Linkedin: agne-cepinskyte-299273113