The Islander welcomes unsolicited commentary and analysis from policy experts around the world. If you are interested in having your work featured on the official blog of the Islands Society, please fill out the form below.
- Please submit all commentary and analysis to our editors for consideration using the form below.
- Please note that we only cover issues of interest to island communities.
- Submissions for one of our blog sections should range between 500 and 800 words, while feature articles generally start at around 800 words.
- If you do not hear from us within two business days, please feel free to submit your article to other publications.
- Please note that preference will be given to previously published authors.